MiraPatch WP is a single component, fast setting, Portland cement-based, hydraulic repair mortar and water plug for stopping mild seepage and active leaks under pressure through cracks and holes in concrete and masonry. Shrinkage compensated for controlled expansion and dimensional stability.
Product Technical Data Sheet:
- Fast-setting, rapid strength gain.
- Shrinkage-compensated for controlled expansion.
- Single component formulation - just mix with water.
- Does not contain chloride, gypsum or metallic materials.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry.
- Easily molded and applied into leaking cracks and voids.
- Apply subsequent coatings in 20 to 30 minutes.