Miracote MiraPatch RM 1 is a polymer-modified two-component smoothing and resurfacing compound for concrete floors and decks. Applied to any thickness from 3" to featheredge with superior adhesion to prepared substrates. MiraPatch RM 1 has very high compression strength and it can be left exposed to industrial-type traffic or covered with almost any type of floor covering - carpet, resilient tile, even the very hard troweled resin floor systems.
Compared to conventional concrete toppings, MiraPatch RM 1 has greatly improved adhesion, greater abrasion resistance, less shrinkage, greater resistance to water and salt penetration, and better tensile strength.
MiraPatch RM 1 is Zero-VOC, virtually odorless, and environmentally safe. It requires no special training for installation and is easily handled by a handyman mason. It sets rapidly, can be applied over damp (not wet) surfaces, and can be installed at temperatures as low as 50°F (10°C).
Where to Use
Use MiraPatch RM 1 for interior or exterior structural repair applications on spalled, deteriorated or scaling concrete decks and industrial floors. MiraPatch RM 1 is specially designed to prepare concrete for Miracote polymeric floor finishes.
MiraPatch RM 1
- High-Build: can be applied from featheredge to 3" thickness.
- Non-Shrinking: no cracks or fissures, same co-efficient of expansion as concrete.
- Freeze-Thaw Resistant: water retardancy prevents cold weather scaling.
- Simple to use: pre-portioned mixing.
- Polymer-Fortified: self-curing and superior adhesion.
- High Compressive Strength.
- Compression Strength ASTM C109 (2" X 2" cubes) 4000 psi
- Indentation Characteristics (Steadily Applied Load) 2.26% MIL-D-3134, Para. 220.127.116.11 (2,000 lbs on 1" steel ram imposed for 30 mins)
- Adhesion MIL-D-3134, Para. 4.7.14 305 psi (Shear from steel plate after 96 hours)
- Water Absorption MIL-D-3134 3.41%
- Tensile Strength ASTM C190 925 psi
- Flexural Strength ASTM C78 1,260 psi
- Impact Resistance (Gardner Impact Tester No chipping, cracking or (Gardner Impact Tester) delamination and not more than 0.014"
- School Cafeterias and Kitchens
- School Locker Rooms and Restrooms
- Bottling Lines
- Mixing Lines
- Bakeries and Dairies
- Meat Packing Areas
- Hospital Cafeterias
- Assembly Lines
- Loading Docks
- Control Rooms
- Plant Locker and Shower Rooms
- Plant Cafeterias
- Pool Decks
- Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Patios and Balconies
- Garage Floors
- Shopping Malls
- Automobile Dealerships
- Stadium Concessions