Miracote MiraGard Drylook Sealer is a nano scale, moisture-curing premium, non-aqueous, VOC-compliant sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection. Complies with VOC regulations.
Where to Use
-Designed for use as an easy-to-apply sealer for faux concrete, stone, and tile applications. MiraGard Drylook Sealer can also be used on ceramic, porcelain, or natural stone tile, as well as a grout sealer.
-MiraGard Drylook Sealer is designed for use on concrete, CMU, all faux masonry surfaces, polymer modified cementitious treatments, as well as on all types of tile where a natural, dry-look appearance is desired. When cured, it will not change the color or appearance of the substrate that it is sealing.
-MiraGard Drylook Sealer can be used in both interior and exterior service. It possesses excellent resistance to ultraviolet light including freedom from color change or degradation.
MiraGard Drylook Sealer
- MiraGard Drylook Sealer allows moisture vapor transmission and possesses very good stain resistance. It is stable under UV exposure and it has low VOC of less than 100 grams per liter. MiraGard Drylook Sealer is compliant with Industrial Maintenance Coating Guidelines and the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1113.
- Transparent, natural look that is easy to maintain clean appearance and is highly resistant to deterioration when exposed to routine mild cleaning materials such as citrus, light TSP and surfactant cleaners.
- Excellent water repellency.
- Resists wide range of in-service chemicals and is very stain- resistant to a wide variety of household foods and chemicals. Staining resistance and cleaning capability improves after 30 days.
- Significantly reduces chloride ion penetration.
- Improved corrosion resistance on steel-reinforced structures.
- Excellent resistance to efflorescence.
- Resists microbial attack.
- ADA Compliant: for in-situ, validate ADA Compliance with a Variable Incident Tribometer Machine.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Credit Points may be available under several different Classifications.
- Does not contain chemicals targeted by Green Seal Standard GS-11 and LEED-CS as unacceptable.