MiraGard Drylook Sealer
Miracote MiraGard Drylook Sealer is a nano scale, moisture-curing premium, non-aqueous, VOC-compliant sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection. Complies with VOC regulations.
Where to use:
- Designed for use as an easy-to-apply sealer for faux concrete, stone, and tile applications. MiraGard Drylook Sealer can also be used on ceramic, porcelain, or natural stone tile, as well as a grout sealer.
- MiraGard Drylook Sealer is designed for use on concrete, CMU, all faux masonry surfaces, polymer modified cementitious treatments, as well as on all types of tile where a natural, dry-look appearance is desired. When cured, it will not change the color or appearance of the substrate that it is sealing.
- MiraGard Drylook Sealer can be used in both interior and exterior service. It possesses excellent resistance to ultraviolet light including freedom from color change or degradation.
- MiraGard Drylook Sealer allows moisture vapor transmission and possesses very good stain resistance. It is stable under UV exposure and it has a low VOC of fewer than 100 grams per liter. MiraGard Drylook Sealer is compliant with Industrial Maintenance Coating Guidelines and the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1113.
- Transparent, natural look that is easy to maintain a clean appearance and is highly resistant to deterioration when exposed to routine mild cleaning materials such as citrus, light TSP and surfactant cleaners.
- Excellent water repellency.
- Resists a wide range of in-service chemicals and is very stain- resistant to a wide variety of household foods and chemicals. Staining resistance and cleaning capability improves after 30 days.
- Significantly reduces chloride ion penetration.
- Improved corrosion resistance on steel-reinforced structures.
- Excellent resistance to efflorescence.
- Resists microbial attack.
- ADA Compliant: for in-situ, validate ADA Compliance with a Variable Incident Tribometer Machine.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Credit Points may be available under several different Classifications.
- Does not contain chemicals targeted by Green Seal Standard GS-11 and LEED-CS as unacceptable.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.