Miracote MiraFlor KF is a trowel/broadcast applied flooring product designed to produce a durable, monolithic floor and base. The complete floor is approximately 1/4" thick and consists of a two component resinous system combined with selected aggregates and fillers. It is resistant to hydrocarbons, vegetable oils, animal fats and a wide range of acids, alkalis and solvents.
Where to Use
Floors for industrial use including manufacturing plants, research facilities, machine shops, meatpacking and food processing areas, commercial kitchens, washrooms, etc.
Product Technical Data Sheet:
- Rapid installations - A MiraFlor KF installation may be placed in service within 24 hours in cases where preparation work is minimal.
- USDA Approved: Monolithic, can incorporate integral cove base. Eliminates unsanitary build-up of bacteria.
- Chemically Resistant - resists a wide range of alkalis, acids, solvents, animal fats, sugar enzymes and other harmful reagents.
- High Impact - Three times the strength of normal concrete.
- Slip-Resistance - A variety of slip-resistance surface textures are available.
- Maintenance - Built to take repeated scrubbings with the harshest detergents and hot and cold flushes.
- Over Tile - May be applied over tile producing a seamless floor free of sanitation problems posed by tile mortar joints.
- Waterproof Membrane optional for waterproofing suspended floors.