Miracote MiraFlor Full Flake Broadcast System is a decorative seamless epoxy flooring system with vinyl chips broadcast into it. MiraFlor Full Flake Broadcast consists of a primer, opaque or pigmented epoxy receiving coat, broadcast colored vinyl chips and a clear epoxy or urethane topcoat. MiraFlor Full Flake Broadcast is available in standard colored chips and patterns (see the Miraflake Color Card). Custom mixes can be field created using standard solid colors.
Vinyl chips can be broadcast into MiraFlor Full Flake Broadcast receiving coat based on desired end look. The chips can be broadcast from a range of a few random chips per square foot into a pigmented receiving coat to complete chip coverage, which can be broadcast into a clear opaque or pigmented epoxy receiving coat.
The top coat(s) lock the vinyl chips in place. One to two topcoats are designed to hold the vinyl chips in place. One epoxy or urethane lock coat is more economical and will leave an aggressive skid resistant finish, however it will be more difficult to clean. Two topcoats will make the system smoother, providing a less resistant floor, but will be easier to clean.
MiraFlor Full Flake Broadcast is available with an EPA Listed Anti-Microbial Biocide, which protects against growth of algae, bacteria, fungi, mold, mildew, yeast, etc.
Where to Use
• Home garages
• Auto show rooms
• Retail stores
• Restaurants (not kitchens)
- Produces a rapidly installed, decorative seamless floor at a moderate cost.
- Monolithic. Can incorporate integral cove base, which helps to eliminate unsanitary dirt build-up and microbial growth.
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- Skid-resistant - An array of skid-resistant surface textures available.
- Optional Waterproof Membrane for fluid-proofing suspended floors.