Miracote MiraFlor CQ Broadcast Flooring is a thin section flooring system designed for use where a durable, monolithic floor with decorative value is required. Available in one, two or three broadcast and recover options, the completed floor is approximately 1/16" (1.59mm) to 1/8" (3.18mm) thick. Consists of colored quartz granules embedded in a MiraFlor CQ Clear epoxy resin. It is resistant to hydrocarbon greases, food greases and fats and a range of chemicals.
MiraFlor CQ Broadcast System can be applied over concrete sub-surfaces. Consult Crossfield Products Corp. office for specification or technical assistance when required over other substrates.
Special Colored Quartz aggregate granules are available in nine colors (gray, blue, white, black, brown, buff, tan, green and red). These aggregates are be mixed to make any color combination, which the above colors can produce. Eighteen standard aggregate blends are available and featured on the Miracote CQ Color chart.
MiraFlor CQ Broadcast System flooring is available with an EPA Listed Anti-Microbial Biocide, which protects against growth of algae, bacteria, fungi, mold, mildew, yeast, etc.
In areas of high moisture emissivity, MiraPrime MVERS is to be specified. Alternative topcoats include MiraFlor Glazetop and MiraThane.
Where to Use
Floors in front of houses, large public foyers, main lobbies, halls, passageways, laboratories, toilet rooms, food service, betting and stadium concessions and public areas, and in many institutional service environments.
- Virtually free of VOC
- Produces a rapidly installed, decorative seamless floor at a moderate cost.
- Monolithic. Can incorporate integral cove base. Eliminates unsanitary build-up of bacteria.
- Resistant to many chemicals. See Chemical Resistant Table.
- Skid-resistant - An array of skid-resistant surface textures available.
- Maintenance - built to take repeated scrubbings.
- Waterproof Membrane optional for waterproofing suspended floors.