MiraFlex XL is a multi-component, fabric-reinforced, polymer-modified, cementitious, pedestrian traffic membrane waterproofing system designed for use on concrete and wood substrates. Ideal for use in both exterior and interior environments, MiraFlex XL is a moisture vapor permeable membrane system comprised of individual fluid-applied, and layered components each performing distinct functions. Individual layers include an elastomeric waterproofing base coat reinforced with poly fabric mesh, a polymer-modified cementitious intermediate textured wear course, and an acrylic pigmented top coat for optimal care and daily maintenance requirements.
MiraFlex XL Product Technical Data Sheet
MiraFlex XL over concrete
- Monolithic, seamless protection – waterproofing membrane.
- Vapor permeable - allows substrate to breath without blistering.
- Water-based - environmentally safe, non-toxic & non-flammable.
- Fabric-reinforced – provides flexural strength and crack resistance.
- Excellent UV stability – won’t yellow or degrade from sun.
- Wide array of slip resistant textures, colors and finishes.
- Lower maintenance and life cycle costs vs. other flooring types.
- VOC and LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time.