Miracote MiraFlex UTW (Under Tile Waterproofing) system is a multi-layer, elastomeric waterproofing system for uses under tile, brick, stone or pavers that incorporates two separate layers of waterproofing protection. MiraFlex UTW consists of a polymer emulsion modified latex membrane reinforced with a polypropylene fabric and a cementitious co-polymer protection coat that creates a roll applied monolithic surface while providing a positive side waterproofing. MiraFlex UTW also provides crack isolation properties by inhibiting the transfer of cracks from the substrate to the finished tile surface.
- Fluid applied membrane that conforms to irregular shapes.
- Environmentally safe – contains no organic solvents and is VOC compliant.
- Provides positive waterproofing.
- Crack isolation – reduces reflective cracking from the substrate to the finial finish.
- Meets all test requirements of the Ceramic Tile Institute’s specification for waterproof membrane under tile.
- Can be installed over any sound substrate.