Miracote MPC (Multipurpose Protective Coating) is a polymerized, two component, cementitious protective coating that can be applied over a variety of surfaces including concrete, masonry, metal, wood and tile. It consists of a unique rubber-like polymer liquid that is mixed with a proprietary cement and aggregate blend.
- Moisture vapor permeable - reduces potential for corrosion
- Protects against penetration of water, chlorides and CO2
- Ideal for exterior/interior, pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Enhances appearance and curb appeal of concrete & masonry
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Extensive choice of colors, textures and patterns
Where to use:
- Concrete Restoration and Protection projects
- Resurfacing new concrete slabs that are flawed or discolored
- Parking decks, columns, walls and ceilings
- Renovations to Stadiums and Arenas
- Resurfacing of balconies and breezeway
- Pool decks, Driveways, and Patios
- Concrete and masonry water tank linings
- Decorative floor finishes and microtoppings.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.