Mortar Bed 2000
Mortar Bed 2000 is a single component, polymer-modified, pre-blended cementitious mortar bed fortified with micro-fiber reinforcement and shrinkage-compensating additives to achieve exceptional physical properties with very low drying shrinkage. Designed for horizontal and vertical applications, Mortar Bed 2000 can be hand-troweled to create a thin-to-thick mortar bed from 1/8” up to 1”. Does not require the use of a separate latex admixture for mixing. You only need to add 3 quarts of potable water to produce a superior, one-step mortar bed that does not require the application of a slurry coat to the concrete substrate.
- Polymer modified powder – no need liquid latex admixture.
- Factory premixed blend – no batching on site, lime free.
- High early strength – 2,000 psi in 4 hours.
- Rapid return to service for fast track installations.
- Very low water absorption and drying shrinkage.
- Excellent compressive, flexural and tensile strengths.
- Tenacious adhesion to prepared substrates.
- Meets requirements of ANSI A108.1
Product Technical Data Sheet: