Mortar Bed 2000
Mortar Bed 2000 is a single component, polymer-modified, pre-blended cementitious mortar bed fortified with micro-fiber reinforcement and shrinkage-compensating additives to achieve exceptional physical properties with very low drying shrinkage. Designed for horizontal and vertical applications, Mortar Bed 2000 can be hand-troweled to create a thin-to-thick mortar bed from 1/8” up to 1”. Does not require the use of a separate latex admixture for mixing. You only need to add 3 quarts of potable water to produce a superior, one-step mortar bed that does not require the application of a slurry coat to the concrete substrate.
- High flexural and tensile properties to resist cracking
- Excellent resilience and impact resistance
- Exhibits high bond strength characteristics Outstanding workability and working time
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Decreases transmission of sound
- Excellent adhesion over plywood, concrete, masonry and many other substrates
- Compatible with most adhesives and other construction
Where to use:
- Polymer modified powder – no need liquid latex admixture
- High early strength – 2,200 psi in 4 hours
- Rapid return to service for fast track installations
- Low free water content – can be coated in 6 hours
- Very low water absorption and drying shrinkage
- Excellent compressive, flexural and tensile strengths
- Tenacious adhesion to prepared substrates
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.