- Tenacious adhesion to concrete and most substrates
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Outstanding color retention and UV stability
- LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time
- Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA requirements
- Does not support microbial growth
- Very rapid cure and minimal down time
- Withstands MVER exceeding 22 lbs./99% RH.
Where to use:
- Production facilities
- Food processing plants
- Chemical processing areas
- Pharmaceutical plants and warehouses
- Commercial kitchens
- Cleaning and sanitation areas
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Fountains, water features and aquatic environments.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraTop UCS is an aliphatic Urethane Cement Sealer with outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance and offers superior performance in conditions where thermal shock, high heat, wet environments and existing elevated levels of moisture vapor transmission rates may lead to failure of vapor impermeable flooring systems.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
700 Powder Blue
431 Birght Gray
701 Royal Blue
402 Dark Gray
910 Safety Yellow
640 Safety Red
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.