- Tenacious adhesion to concrete and most substrates.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Displays outstanding resistance to thermal shock.
- LEED-compliant, low odor, and fast cure time.
- Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA requirements.
- Does not support microbial growth.
- Very rapid cure and minimal downtime
Where to use:
- Production facilities.
- Food processing plants.
- Chemical processing areas.
- Pharmaceutical plants and warehouses.
- Commercial kitchens.
- Cleaning and sanitation areas.
- Beverage and bottling plants.
- Chillers and freezers.
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
MiraTop SL is a self-leveling urethane cement flooring system designed for seamless monolithic applications from 3/16” (4.7mm) to ¼” (6.3mm) thickness when fast return-to-service is required in demanding and harsh exposure conditions. MiraTop SL exhibits outstanding impact, chemical, and abrasion resistance, and offers superior performance in conditions where thermal shock, high heat, wet environments, and exposure to elevated levels of moisture vapor transmission rates typically cause many other types of flooring systems to fail.
The System is available with a color flake (CF), colored quartz (CQ), or aggregate broadcast (B) finish.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.