- High impact and wear resistance.
- Excellent chemical, stain and abrasion resistance.
- Displays superior UV resistance and stability.
- VOC < 50 g/l - Conforms to most air quality jurisdictions.
- Acceptable for use in USDA facilities.
- High gloss finish and gloss retention.
- Excellent for interior and exterior exposure conditions.
- Accepts synthetic media for slip resistance.
- Minimizes floor care and maintenance costs.
- Provides attractive clear orange peel finish.
Where to use:
- High-performance topcoat for protective coating systems.
- Protective finish coat for cementitious overlays & micro-toppings.
- Optional topcoat or finish for epoxy trowel and broadcast systems.
- Laboratories, pharmaceutical health care facilities.
- Manufacturing and warehouse flooring.
- Educational buildings, museums and stadiums.
- Retail, restaurants, cafeterias and food service flooring.
- General protective coating for high traffic service conditions.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraThane MCU is a high-solids, low VOC, low odor, highly abrasion-resistant and high-performance aliphatic polyurethane coating. Exhibiting excellent UV-stability, abrasion and wear resistance, chemical resistance, stain resistance and superior cleanability, MiraThane MCU is ideal for use as a topcoat or finish coating over epoxy, cementitious and other floor/wall coating systems. It is also an outstanding choice as the primary protective coating and wear surface for properly primed concrete surfaces.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.