MiraThane CRU (Gloss/Matte)
MiraThane CRU is a two-component, medium-solids, water-based, low VOC, low odor, highly abrasion resistant and high performance aliphatic polyurethane coating
- High wear resistance.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
- VOC < 5 g/l - Conforms to most air quality jurisdictions.
- Low co-solvent content - very low odor.
- Outstanding scratch resistance and cleanability.
- Displays superior UV resistance and stability.
- Acceptable for use in USDA facilities.
- Low viscosity polyisocyanate – easy to mix.
- Excellent for interior and exterior exposure conditions.
- Accepts synthetic media for slip resistance.
- Minimizes floor care and maintenance costs.
- Provides an attractive, invisible matte finish.
- High crosslinking density – hot tire resistance.
Where to use:
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Parking Decks
- Retail Environments
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraThane CRU is a two-component, medium-solids, water-based, low VOC, low odor, highly abrasion resistant and high performance aliphatic polyurethane coating avalable in both a Matte or Gloss Finish. Exhibiting excellent UV-stability, abrasion and wear resistance, chemical resistance, stain resistance and superior cleanability, MiraThane CRU is ideal for use as a topcoat or finish coating over epoxy, cementitious and other floor/wall coating systems.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.