- Freeze-Thaw Resistant: water retardancy prevents cold weather
- Simple to use: Pre-Portioned mixing
- Polymer-Fortified: Self curing and superior adhesion
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Credit
- Available in standard and customer colors
- High Compressive Strength
- Eliminates the need for concrete removal
- Low maintenance cost
- Available through Miracote distributors
Where to use:
- Interior/Exterior applications
- Pedestrian Bridges
- Pool Decks
- Plaza Decks
- Theme Parks
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraStamp basecoat is a polymer modified, two- component cementitious, thin-stamped overlay applied in conjunction with color, stains and sealers to produce decorative Architectural paving finishes. MiraStamp has very high compressions strength and is suited for continued exposure to commercial vehicular and pedestrian traffic. The system consists of a wet primer application, basecoat latex-modified mortar pigmented with Miracote Liquid Pigment, MiraStamp LR, available Miracote Stains, and Miracote protective clear sealers and topcoats. Available sealers are designed for various conditions and traffic. Most all available stamps can be used with the MiraStamp system with little or no modification to traditional stamping techniques used to produce a number of attractive patterns. MiraStamp Architectural paving system is installed as a 1/4” to 5/8” decorative overlayment.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.