MiraPatch RM 3000
- Polymer modified powder – no need liquid latex admixture
- High early strength – 2,200 psi in 4 hours
- Rapid return to service for fast track installations
- Low free water content – can be coated in 6 hours
- Very low water absorption and drying shrinkage
- Excellent compressive, flexural and tensile strengths
- Tenacious adhesion to prepared substrates
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
Where to use:
- Concrete repairs on grade, above and below grade
- Horizontal and inclined surfaces
- Interior and exterior service conditions
- Structural repair applications
- Expansion joint nosing repairs
- Resurfacing and overlayment for concrete
- To level, pitch or slope irregular concrete surfaces
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraPatch RM 3000 is a single component, polymer-modified, pre-blended cementitious repair mortar fortified with micro-fiber reinforcement and shrinkage-compensating additives to achieve exceptional physical properties with very low drying shrinkage. Designed for horizontal and vertical applications, MiraPatch RM 3000 can be troweled-applied at a minimum depth 1/8” up to 1”. For repair depths 1” and greater, extend mortar with 3/8” clean coarse aggregate to produce MiraPatch RM 3000 concrete.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.