- Outstanding weathering characteristics
- Excellent resistance to UV degradation
- Abrasion and chemical resistance
- Good hot tire resistance after 5 to 7 days cure
- Excellent early wet and dry adhesion
- Cleanable, easy to maintain
- Wet look appearance like solvent-borne sealers
- Available in high gloss, satin or matte finishes
- Meets SCAQMD and Federal VOC requirements
- Can be pigmented with Miracote ColorPax-W
Where to use:
- As a sealer for most Miracote cementitious products
- Excellent finish coat for MiraGard Colorbond XL
- Natural and pigmented concrete surfaces
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Stamped full depth concrete and overlays
- Natural and cast stone, slate and flagstone
- Colored and natural gray concrete pavers
- Brick and other masonry surfaces
- Unglazed tile and stucco
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
MiraGard HDWB is a single component, water-based, self-crosslinking pure acrylic sealer designed for interior or exterior use over Miracote cementitious coatings, overlays and MiraGard Colorbond XL to enhance stain resistance and cleanability. Exhibiting excellent chemical and abrasion resistance, MiraGard HDWB is also most suitable for use to seal new and existing concrete, masonry and many other surfaces.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.