MiraGard HD 50
- Long wearing, durable, abrasion resistant.
- Excellent hot tire resistance.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Fast drying and recoat time.
- Excellent UV resistance and weathering characteristics.
- Non-yellowing formulation
- Chemical resistant.
Where to use:
- Natural and pigmented concrete surfaces
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Stamped full depth concrete and overlays
- Natural and cast stone, slate and flagstone
- Colored and natural gray concrete pavers
- Brick and other masonry surfaces
- Unglazed tile and stucco.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraGard HD 50 Sealer is a unique, single component, solvent-based, ultra-hard clear acrylic sealer that offers a maximum VOC content of less than 50 grams per liter. Designed for use on interior and exterior conventional concrete, exposed aggregate and decorative concrete, cementitious coatings and overlays, MiraGard HD 50 Sealer is also suitable for unglazed brick or tile, and many other masonry surfaces to provide a “wet look”.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.