MiraGard Granite is a water-based dual component, self-crosslinking acrylic resin binder specifically designed for use as a decorative vinyl flake broadcast system to simulate the depth and texture of natural granite stone. It can be used as a topcoat for Miracote MPC, MiraFlex XL, and MiraFlex II. It can also be used as a protective coating over properly prepared conventional concrete and other types of construction substrates
Where to use:
- Balconies, walkways and other pedestrian surfaces.
- Stand-alone protective coating for concrete surfaces.
- For use in recoating other acrylic-based topcoats.
- Exterior and interior concrete and other surfaces.
- Durable, long lasting finish
- Excellent weather resistance
- Good wear and abrasion resistance
- UV stable for superior color retention
- Outstanding hiding power
- Environmentally friendly
- Fast drying for quicker recoating
- Moisture vapor permeable – “breathable”
- Good resistance to moisture absorption
- Water-based for easy clean-up
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.