A two-component, chemically resistant, water-based epoxy floor coating system available in gloss and satin formulations.
Where to use:
- Light to moderate manufacturing environments
- Can be applied over “green-concrete”
- VOC compliant
- Slip resistance enhancement with synthetic aggregate
- Recommended for interior application
- ADA Compliant, for in-situ validate ADA Compliance use a Variable Incident Tribometer Machine
- LEED Credit Points may be available under 5 different Classifications
- Does not contain chemicals targeted by Green Seal Standard GS-11 and LEED-CS as unacceptable
- Available through Miracote distributors
Miracote Mirathane WB is a single-component, self-crosslinking durable, chemical-resistant floor sealer designed for use in aircraft hangar, service bays, garage floors, and manufacturing areas, etc. Mirathane WB offers good chemical resistance, excellent cleanability and superior appearance. A water-based polyurethane material, Mirathane WB is usually applied over MiraGard HDWB. Mirathane WB offers good traction underfoot. It is available in gloss, satin, matte. It can be pigmented using ColorPax W). This product can be used in both interior and exterior service. Miracote Mirathane WB possesses excellent resistance to ultraviolet light including freedom from color change or degradation.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
303 Ivory Cream
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
431 Birght Gray
720 Medium Blue
402 Dark Gray
2103 Fired Brick
910 Safety Yellow
640 Safety Red
MiraFlor Project Gallery
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.