A two-component, chemically resistant, water-based epoxy floor coating system available in gloss and satin formulations.
- Can be applied over “green-concrete”
- VOC compliant
- Slip resistance enhancement with synthetic aggregate
- Recommended for interior application
- ADA Compliant, for in-situ validate ADA Compliance use a Variable Incident Tribometer Machine
- LEED Credit Points may be available under 5 different Classifications
- Does not contain chemicals targeted by Green Seal Standard GS-11 and LEED-CS as unacceptable
- Available through Miracote distributors
Where to use:
- Light to moderate manufacturing environments
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.