MiraFlor Metallux System
Where to use:
- Retail malls and stores
- Commercial offices and reception areas
- Restaurants, lounges and night clubs
- Entertainment and dining facilities
- Automotive and show room floors
- Fitness centers and locker rooms
- Cafeterias and food service facilities
- Residential basements and garage floors
- Limitless distinctive designs and color variations
- Superior chemical and abrasion resistance
- Wide range of metallic colors and resin choices
- Blend two or more pigments to create hybrid colors
- Lower maintenance and life cycle costs vs. other flooring types
- LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time
- Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA standards
- Superior resin clarity, color retention and UV stability
MiraFlor Metallux is a unique architectural, high-solids, resinous floor coating that utilizes metallic and pearlescent powder integral pigments to produce brilliant and dynamic designer effects for illumination and beautification of concrete floors and other surfaces. Although suitable for the metallic pigmentation any clear, high-solids MiraFlor polymeric flooring resin, MiraFlor Metallux integral pigments are most frequently used in conjunction with MiraFlor CQ Clear Epoxy for economy and ease of use. Depending on specific service conditions and owner requirements, MiraFlor Glazetop and MiraFlor Glazetop FC are also excellent choices for use with MiraFlor Metallux pigments.
Contact a local Miracote Representative for the most appropriate MiraFlor topcoat among which includes novolac epoxy, polyurethane, polyaspartic or polyurea technologies.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
101 COPPER KETTLE
Roselle Park, New Jersey
Rancho Dominguez, California
106 SPARKLE SILVER
109 COBALT BLUE
110 EMERALD GREEN
COPPER KETTLE + CHOCOLATE**
PEWTER + COBALT BLUE**
*112 (PEARL) CAN BE ADDED TO ANY PIGMENTED RESIN TO CREATE A SHIMMER EFFECT
**Two or more metallic colors may be combined in the fluid state during application to create unique and distinctive looks
Commercially printed color charts can only approximate actual color. The final appearance of metallic floor coatings is affected by lighting, surface texture, application methods and individual technique. Two or more metallic powders may be combined to produce a hybrid color. Finished color approvals should be determined from cured physical samples and installed mock-ups. Depending on the desired sheen of the finished system, a clear topcoat may be required.
MiraFlor Project Gallery
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.