A state-of-the-art, high solids, two-component, UV-stable polyaspartic coating.
- Rapidly installed decorative seamless floor.
- Low Odor during placement
- Wide array of skid-resistant textures and colors.
- Lower maintenance and life cycle costs vs. other flooring types.
- LEED-compliant, low odor, and fast cure time.
- Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA standards.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Displays superior UV resistance and stability.
Where to use:
- Pharmaceutical plants and warehouses
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Prisons and correctional institutions
- Stadiums and arena’s
- Shower and locker rooms
- Cafeteria’s and food service facilities
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
MiraFlor Glazetop 85 is ideal for use in a vast variety of flooring applications. These include as a finish/sealer coating over decorative cementitious microtoppings and stamped overlays, conventional concrete and other resinous floor coatings. It is also an excellent choice for use in vinyl flake and color quartz broadcast system applications. Glazetop 85 is available in clear and can be mixed with Miracote ColorPax-U pigment pack additive to produce a variety of vibrant colors for a protective coating with superior UV stability, gloss retention and weathering characteristics.
For a Faster Cure Time, check out MiraFlor Glazetop Fast Cure
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.