MiraFlor ESD is a monolithic, two-component, high solids, water-based electrostatic dissipative epoxy flooring system designed for use in environments subject to potential damage caused by electrostatic discharge. It is applied over a separate Miracote epoxy concrete primer and applicable compliant grounding as per ANSI ESD S6.1-2019.
- Dissipates 5,000 volt charge to 0 volts in 0.01 seconds
- Convenient 1A to 1B mixing ratio
- More durable over tile/sheet goods exposed to vehicular traffic
- Shorter cure time versus standard epoxy systems
- Extended pot life for longer working time
- Quicker return to service
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Low odor and solvent free
Where to use:
- Clean rooms
- Electronics manufacturing and distribution
- Hazardous industries (dust/explosion potential)
- Areas requiring a grounded floor surface
- Circuit board assembly facilities
- Computer server farms
- Hyperbaric spaces in healthcare settings
- Electronic testing laboratories
- Data processing areas
- Military and aerospace industries
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
431 Birght Gray
402 Dark Gray
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.