MiraFlor ESD is a monolithic, two-component, high solids, water-based electrostatic dissipative epoxy flooring system designed for use in environments subject to potential damage caused by electrostatic discharge. It is applied over a separate Miracote epoxy concrete primer and applicable compliant grounding as per ANSI ESD S6.1-2019.
- Dissipates 5,000 volt charge to 0 volts in 0.01 seconds
- Convenient 1A to 1B mixing ratio
- More durable over tile/sheet goods exposed to vehicular traffic
- Shorter cure time versus standard epoxy systems
- Extended pot life for longer working time
- Quicker return to service
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Low odor and solvent free
Where to use:
- Clean rooms
- Electronics manufacturing and distribution
- Hazardous industries (dust/explosion potential)
- Areas requiring a grounded floor surface
- Circuit board assembly facilities
- Computer server farms
- Hyperbaric spaces in healthcare settings
- Electronic testing laboratories
- Data processing areas
- Military and aerospace industries
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.