MiraFlor CR-N is a two-component, 100% solids, medium viscosity pigmented resinous novolac epoxy coating designed for use in multiple types of flooring applications where high chemical resistance is required. It can be installed neatly for high-build floor coating applications or with the addition of aggregates for high-build applications and improved slip resistance.
Once applied and upon full cure, MiraFlor CR-N provides excellent protection against aggressive chemicals, acids, and high intermittent temperature fluctuations.
- High build and medium viscosity floor coating
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High heat resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- 100% solids
- Factory pigmented and color matching availability
- Low odor during application
Safety Data Sheets:
Where to use:
- High build concrete vapor barrier protective coating
- Seamless flooring applications
- Aircraft, aeronautical and automotive facilities
- Manufacturing and warehouse facilities
- Secondary containment structures
- Transportation terminals and loading docks
- Prisons and correctional institutions
- Battery charging areas
- Decorative flooring treatments
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.