Miraflex XL Decking System
MiraFlex XL is a cementitious, fabric- reinforced, waterproofing membrane system engineered for pedestrian traffic applications. Ideal for exterior environments, since the system is moisture vapor permeable.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
Where to use:
- Mixed use, residential and commercial
- Exterior and interior pedestrian traffic surfaces
- Existing sandwich membrane with topping slabs
- Unvented metal pans
- Over concrete, plywood and other substrates
- Pedestrian bridge spans, roof decks and patios
- Balconies, plaza decks and podium decks
- Walkways, breezeways and stairways
- Mechanical equipment rooms
- Waterproofing under raised access flooring systems
- Vapor permeable - allows substrate to breath without blistering
- Monolithic, seamless protection – waterproofing membrane
- Water-based - environmentally safe, non-toxic & non-flammable
- Fabric-reinforced – provides flexural strength and crack resistance
- Excellent UV stability – won’t yellow or degrade from sun
- Wide array of slip resistant textures, colors and finishes
- Lower maintenance and life cycle costs vs. other flooring types
- VOC and LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time
MiraFlex XL is a multi-component, fabric-reinforced, polymer-modified, cementitious, pedestrian traffic membrane waterproofing system designed for use on concrete and wood substrates. Ideal for use in both exterior and interior environments, MiraFlex XL is a moisture vapor permeable membrane system comprised of individual fluid-applied, and layered components each performing distinct functions. Individual layers include an elastomeric waterproofing base coat reinforced with poly fabric mesh, a polymer-modified cementitious intermediate textured wear course, and an acrylic pigmented top coat for optimal care and daily maintenance requirements.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
303 Ivory Cream
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
431 Birght Gray
2102 Copper Kettle
3304 Provincial Tan
4413 Dolphin Gray
606 Spanish Tile
3305 Dodge City Tan
402 Dark Gray
2103 Fired Brick
4501 State Green
2601 Redwood Tile
910 Safety Yellow
640 Safety Red
MiraFlex Decking Project Gallery
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.