MiraFlex UTW Waterproof Decking System
- Three-layer system includes a cementitious underlayment; fabric-reinforced elastomeric membrane; and a cementitious co-polymer protective coat
- Fluid applied membrane that conforms to irregular shapes
- Provides crack isolation
- Meets all CTI specs for waterproof membrane under tile
- Environmentally safe - contains no organic solvents and is VOC compliant
- IAPMO certified
- ANSI certified
MiraFlex UTW is a multi-layer, fluid-applied waterproof- ing system for use under tile, brick, stone or pavers. A polymer emulsion modified latex membrane is reinforced with polypropylene fabric, and covered with a cementitious co-polymer protective coating.
Where to use:
- Apply under tile, brick, stone or pavers
- Apply over any sound substrate, new or existing
- For on grade, or above grade applications (based on project requirements)
- Tile balconies and commercial walkways
- Steam rooms, saunas and locker room facilities
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Miracote MiraFlex UTW (Under Tile Waterproofing) system is a multi-layer, elastomeric waterproofing system for uses under tile, brick, stone or pavers that incorporates two separate layers of waterproofing protection. MiraFlex UTW consists of a polymer emulsion modified latex membrane reinforced with a polypropylene fabric and a cementitious co-polymer protection coat that creates a roll applied monolithic surface while providing a positive side waterproofing. MiraFlex UTW also provides crack isolation properties by inhibiting the transfer of cracks from the substrate to the finished tile surface.
720 Medium Blue
413 Speedway Gray
431 Birght Gray
607 Brick Red
410 Silver Bullet
303 Ivory Cream
304 Sandpiper Biege
402 Dark Gray
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.