MiraFlex UTW Waterproof Decking System
- Three-layer system includes a cementitious underlayment; fabric-reinforced elastomeric membrane; and a cementitious co-polymer protective coat
- Fluid applied membrane that conforms to irregular shapes
- Provides crack isolation
- Meets all CTI specs for waterproof membrane under tile
- Environmentally safe - contains no organic solvents and is VOC compliant
- IAPMO certified
- ANSI certified
MiraFlex UTW is a multi-layer, fluid-applied waterproof- ing system for use under tile, brick, stone or pavers. A polymer emulsion modified latex membrane is reinforced with polypropylene fabric, and covered with a cementitious co-polymer protective coating.
Where to use:
- Apply under tile, brick, stone or pavers
- Apply over any sound substrate, new or existing
- For on grade, or above grade applications (based on project requirements)
- Tile balconies and commercial walkways
- Steam rooms, saunas and locker room facilities
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
Miracote MiraFlex UTW (Under Tile Waterproofing) system is a multi-layer, elastomeric waterproofing system for uses under tile, brick, stone or pavers that incorporates two separate layers of waterproofing protection. MiraFlex UTW consists of a polymer emulsion modified latex membrane reinforced with a polypropylene fabric and a cementitious co-polymer protection coat that creates a roll applied monolithic surface while providing a positive side waterproofing. MiraFlex UTW also provides crack isolation properties by inhibiting the transfer of cracks from the substrate to the finished tile surface.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.