MiraFlex Hybrid Sealant
MiraFlex Hybrid Sealant is a multi-purpose, one-part sealant, formulated from a hybrid polymer. This unique sealant is free from solvents, silicone, isocyanates and other hazardous raw materials. It cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a highly durable flexible sealant.
- Environmentally friendly – solvent and isocyanate free
- Fast tack free and final cure times
- Low temperature gunnability – use in all seasons
- Adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces without primer
- Excellent resistance to aging and weathering
- Outstanding adhesion to most construction materials
- Odorless, non-yellowing and non-staining
- 100% solids – no shrinkage
- VOC-compliant in all 50 states
- Paintable with most latex-based paints
- Ideal for use in horizontal, vertical and overhead joints.
Where to use:
- Interior and exterior – above grade
- Vertical and horizontal joints
- Seal control joints, cove joints, penetrations and transitions
- For use when detailing cracks
- Use to seal joints and gaps between dissimilar substrates
- Perimeter and changes of plane in mechanical equipment rooms
- Seal around pipes and penetrations in pools and fountains
- Use for applications where the subsequent coating will be applied
- For use with concrete, masonry, metal, plastic, ceramic and wood
- Crack isolation/waterproofing with all Miracote flooring systems.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.