MiraFlex FRM Plaza and Roof Deck Systems
Miracote FRM (Fracture-Resistant Membrane) is a waterproof, “fracture-resistant” underlayment for use under ceramic tile, quarry tile, marble and certain types of troweled composition flooring. This system can be used between slab, and as a waterproof traffic surface over balconies, terraces, plaza and pedestrian roof decks in most climates.
Product Technical Data Sheet:
Where to use:
- Apply over new or existing concrete, wood or metal; between slabs; or under ceramic tile, quarry tile, marble and troweled composition flooring
- Balconies, terraces, plaza and roof decks
- Indoors for computer access flooring, mechanical equipment rooms, shopping malls, commercial kitchens, etc.
- Provides fracture-resistant positive waterproofing and reduces reflective cracking
- Molds up onto bases, over curbs, etc
- Meets all CTI specs for waterproof membrane under tile
- Thin section - no depression of slab required
- Environmentally safe - contains no organic solvents and is VOC compliant
- IAPMO certified
- ANSI certified
Miracote MiraFlex FRM (Fracture Resistant Membrane) is a waterproofing membrane with a fabric reinforced cementitious protection layer. The membrane portion of the system is typically installed at a thickness of 40 mils. The fabric-reinforced protection layer is typically installed between 125 and 210 mils. It is applied to floors and molded up onto bases, over curbs, etc. The system can be applied over concrete, wood or metal surfaces.
Where to Use
As a waterproof, "fracture-resistant" underlayment for use under ceramic tile, quarry tile, marble and certain types of troweled composition flooring. This system is also used as waterproof traffic surfacing over balconies; sundecks and promenade roof decks in certain climatic regions. Also used between slab, over computer access flooring, mechanical equipment rooms, toilet rooms, shopping malls, commercial kitchens, etc.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.