MiraFlex II Decking System
MiraFlex II Decking System is a multi-layered deck coating system consisting of formulated resins, cementitious underlayments and a fluid-applied waterproof membrane. This versatile system provides a decorative finished waterproof deck surface, or can be used as an under tile roof membrane.
- One-hour fire rated over plywood (ICC ES 1714 listing)
- Meets ICC 1714 Florida Building Code
- Monolithic waterproofing membrane
- Water-based - environmentally safe, non-toxic & non-flammable
- Fabric-reinforced – provides flexural strength and crack resistance
- Excellent UV stability
- Wide array of slip-resistant textures, colors and finishes
- Low maintenance and life cycle costs
- Lower installed weight per square foot than tile systems
Where to use:
- Waterproofs and provides finished decorative surface for use over occupied space
- Apply over new or existing concrete, magnesite, or plywood
- Also used as an under tile deck membrane
- For exterior walking decks, balconies, ramps, stairs, patios, sundecks, roof decks, observation decks, platforms, etc.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Miracote MiraFlex II Decking System is a multi-layered promenade deck coating consisting of formulated resins, cementitious underlayment and waterproof membrane. Designed to provide a decorative finished waterproof deck surfacing, MiraFlex II is ideally suited for either new construction or deck renovation. MiraFlex II is also available as an under tile roof deck membrane system for application over approved wood or concrete substrates. MiraFlex II finished promenade roof deck, with proper preparation, can be applied over concrete, magnesite, elastomeric decking or plywood. For application over plywood, a metal lath reinforced underlayment (MiraPatch Series) is applied prior to the application of MiraFlex II Decking System.
MiraFlex II can be finished with Miracote MPC, MiraStamp to afford a textured, impression, stencil patterned, knocked down, splatter or broom finished profile. The finished surface can be stained much in the same was as decorative concrete prior to application of protective clear sealers.
Where to Use
MiraFlex II Decking System is designed to provide a waterproof promenade traffic roof deck surface coating for use on exterior or interior walking decks, balconies, ramps, stairs, patios, sun decks, play roof, observation decks, platforms, etc.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.