Miracote Polymer Admix
Miracote Polymer Admix is a synthetic polymer latex admixture concentrate that is designed for use as an integral cement paste adhesive to produce polymer-modified concrete, mortars and cementitious bond coats. The modification of field blended sand and cement mixes with Miracote Polymer Admix will significantly improve substrate adhesion, workability, abrasion and chemical resistance, freeze/thaw durability, resistance to moisture and chloride penetration, and provide overall enhancements to the physical properties of cementitious materials.
Where to Use
Mortar beds, render mortars, thin sets, terrazzo and stucco.
Concrete toppings, repair mortars, and bond coats.
Latex-modified overlays and general construction use.
Enhancement for floor slab underlayments.
Concrete deck slabs for pedestrian/vehicular exposure.
Safety Data Sheet:
Miracote Polymer Admix (pdf)
Product Technical Data Sheet:
Miracote Polymer Admix Paste (pdf)
- Significantly improves adhesion to underlying substrates.
- Increases compressive, flexural and tensile properties.
- Improves abrasion resistance of mortar and concrete.
- Functions as a water-reducing plasticizer.
- Increased durability against freeze-thaw cycles.
- Improves workability and troweling characteristics.
- Reduces shrinkage of sand & cement mortars.
- Enhances water retention for improved hydration.
- Reduces permeability and water absorption.
- Improves resistance to carbonation/chloride penetration.
- Complies with ASTM C-1059-86, Type II.
- Will not re-emulsify after cure.
Convenient packaging for ease of use in the field.