MiraPatch RM 1
Miracote MiraPatch RM 1 is a polymer-modified two-component smoothing and resurfacing compound for concrete floors and decks. Applied to any thickness from 3" to featheredge with superior adhesion to prepared substrates. MiraPatch RM 1 has very high compression strength and it can be left exposed to industrial-type traffic or covered with almost any type of floor covering - carpet, resilient tile, even the very hard troweled resin floor systems.
Compared to conventional concrete toppings, MiraPatch RM 1 has greatly improved adhesion, greater abrasion resistance, less shrinkage, greater resistance to water and salt penetration, and better tensile strength.
MiraPatch RM 1 is Zero-VOC, virtually odorless, and environmentally safe. It requires no special training for installation and is easily handled by a handyman mason. It sets rapidly, can be applied over damp (not wet) surfaces, and can be installed at temperatures as low as 50°F (10°C).
Where to use:
- Concrete repairs on grade, above and below grade
- Horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- Interior and exterior service conditions
- Structural repair applications
- Resurfacing and overlayment for concrete
- To level, pitch or slope irregular concrete surfaces
- High-Build: can be applied from featheredge to 3" thickness.
- Non-Shrinking: no cracks or fissures, same co-efficient of expansion as concrete.
- Freeze-Thaw Resistant: water retardancy prevents cold weather scaling.
- Simple to use: pre-portioned mixing.
- Polymer-Fortified: self-curing and superior adhesion.
- High Compressive Strength.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.