- High flexural and tensile properties to resist cracking
- Excellent resilience and impact resistance
- Exhibits high bond strength characteristics Outstanding workability and working time
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Decreases transmission of sound
- Excellent adhesion over plywood, concrete, masonry and many other substrates
- Compatible with most adhesives and other construction
Where to use:
- Embedment and encapsulation of expanded metal lath
- Embedment for radiant heating elements
- Flooring underlayment over plywood and concrete
- Leveling and sloping of horizontal concrete surfaces
- Repair of concrete surface defects
- Underlayment for tile, carpet and other flooring finishes
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
MiraPatch LM is a two-component, polymer-modified, cementitious underlayment and embedment mortar specifically designed for the encapsulation of expanded metal lath reinforcement when installing Miracote‟s **MiraFlex II Decking System over plywood substrates. MiraPatch LM is also suitable for use as an underlayment for tile, carpet and other flooring finishes, or when repairing, leveling and re-sloping concrete and other types of surfaces. ** ICC-ES, ESR-1714 Listed having UBC, Class A, One-hour Fire-resistance-rated Construction.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.