MiraFlex Membrane C
MiraFlex Membrane C is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible, cementitious membrane for the waterproofing and protection of concrete, masonry, and many other types of construction materials and substrates. Designed for exterior or interior applications, above or below grade, MiraFlex Membrance C can be used and applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
Where to use:
- Interior and exterior - above and below grade.
- Below grade positive side waterproofing
- Planter box and foundation waterproofing
- Plaza decks, balconies, pedestrian bridges, roof decks.
- Stadiums, arenas and entertainment parks.
- Mechanical equipment and utility rooms.
- Fountains, pools, spillways, storage and aquatic tanks.
- Secondary containment, elevator pits.
- Water and wastewater facility structures.
- Crack isolation/waterproofing under Miracote flooring system.
- Waterproofing under tile and other composition flooring.
- NSF-61 Certified for use in potable water.
- Permanent high flexibility - does no age harden.
- Carbon dioxide barrier - prevents concrete carbonation.
- Protects against de-icing salts, chlorides, sulphates.
- Superior UV resistance and stability.
- Vapor permeable membrane - breathable.
- Ideal for interior and exterior stand-alone exposure.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, wear and impact.
- Suitable for application on moist or damp substrates.
- Crack isolation membrane - reduces reflective cracking.
- Compatible with cementitious thin-set mortars.
- Wide range of available colors when using white powder.
- Green technology - environment friendly, LEED-compliant.
- Smooth powder blend available for finer finish.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
303 Ivory Cream
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
431 Birght Gray
2102 Copper Kettle
3304 Provincial Tan
4413 Dolphin Gray
606 Spanish Tile
3305 Dodge City Tan
402 Dark Gray
2103 Fired Brick
4501 State Green
2601 Redwood Tile
910 Safety Yellow
640 Safety Red
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.