MiraFlex Membrane C
MiraFlex Membrane C is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible, cementitious membrane for the waterproofing and protection of concrete, masonry, and many other types of construction materials and substrates. Designed for exterior or interior applications, above or below grade, MiraFlex Membrance C can be used and applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- NSF-61 Certified for use in potable water.
- Permanent high flexibility - does no age harden.
- Carbon dioxide barrier - prevents concrete carbonation.
- Protects against de-icing salts, chlorides, sulphates.
- Vapor permeable membrane - breathable.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, wear and impact.
- Suitable for application on moist or damp substrates.
- Crack isolation membrane - reduces reflective cracking.
- Compatible with cementitious thin-set mortars.
- Green technology - environment friendly, LEED-compliant.
Where to use:
- Interior and exterior - above and below grade.
- Below grade positive side waterproofing
- Planter box and foundation waterproofing
- Plaza decks, balconies, pedestrian bridges, roof decks.
- Stadiums, arenas and entertainment parks.
- Mechanical equipment and utility rooms.
- Fountains, pools, spillways, storage and aquatic tanks.
- Secondary containment, elevator pits.
- Water and wastewater facility structures.
- Crack isolation/waterproofing under Miracote flooring system.
- Waterproofing under tile and other composition flooring.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: PTDS, IG's, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resitance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.