MiraFlor Glazetop FC is a state-of-the-art, 100% solids, two-component, UV-stable, aliphatic elastomeric polyurea resinous coating. Designed to display a low odor during placement and cure, Glazetop FC exhibits excellent substrate penetration, adhesion and offers rapid turn times and return to service. Glazetop FC does not require the use of special equipment or plural component spray apparatus and can be easily mixed and applied using conventional protective coating application methods.
Ideal for use as a protective finish/sealer coating over polymer –modified, decorative cementitious microtoppings and stamped overlays. It is also an excellent choice for use in vinyl flake and color quartz broadcast system applications. Glazetop FC is available in a clear gloss only formulation.
Product Technical Data Sheet:
System Technical Data Sheet:
Where to use:
- Protective topcoat for cementitious overlays & microtoppings.
- Optional topcoat for quartz and flake broadcast systems.
- Protective coating for concrete, steel and resinous floors.
- Pharmaceutical plants and warehouses.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Prisons and correctional institutions
- Stadiums and arena’s
- Shower and locker rooms
- Cafeteria’s and food service facilities
- High tensile and tear strengths.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Displays superior UV resistance and stability.
- Longer pot life than conventional polyurea coatings.
- LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time.
- Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA standards.
- Rapid turn-around time – walk on in hours.
- Excellent for interior and exterior exposure.
- Accepts synthetic media for slip resistance.
- Minimizes floor care and maintenance costs.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.