- Durable, long-lasting finish
- Excellent weather resistance
- Good wear and abrasion resistance
- UV stable for superior color retention
- Outstanding hiding power
- Environmentally friendly; VOC compliant
- Fast drying for quicker recoating
- Moisture vapor permeable – “breathable”
- Good resistance to moisture absorption
- Water-based for easy clean-up.
Miracote MiraGard Colorbond XL is a single component, 100% self-crosslinking pigmented acrylic coating specifically designed for use as a top coat for Miracote MPC, MiraFlex XL, MiraFlex II, MiraFlex ME and other Miracote products/systems. It can also be used as a protective coating over properly prepared conventional concrete and other types of construction substrates. MiraGard Colorbond XL exhibits a low sheen finish and provides excellent durability and weathering properties.
Where to use:
- As a color top coat for many Miracote products/systems
- Stand-alone protective coating for concrete surfaces
- For use in recoating other acrylic-based topcoats
- Exterior and interior concrete and other surfaces
- Horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Color charts approximate actual color. Final color appearance is affected by lighting, surface texture and method of application. Final color approval should be made from physical sample.
303 Ivory Cream
413 Speedway Gray
304 Sandpiper Beige
431 Birght Gray
2102 Copper Kettle
3304 Provincial Tan
4413 Dolphin Gray
606 Spanish Tile
3305 Dodge City Tan
402 Dark Gray
2103 Fired Brick
4501 State Green
2601 Redwood Tile
910 Safety Yellow
640 Safety Red
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.