Miracote BC Pro is a single component polymer-modified, rigid cementitious coating that is mixed with potable water on site for use in a wide range of waterproofing and damp-proofing functions.
For a two-component Bondcoat, See BC Pro 2k
- Single component - Just add water.
- Available in white - easier to work with on hot days.
- Economy and performance in one package.
- Enhanced bonding capabilities.
- Vapor permeable - allows concrete to "breathe".
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Suitable for use in positive and negative side applications.
- Ideal bond coat between a cementitious waterproofing and plaster.
- Provides balanced hydration during plastering process.
- Eliminates excessive substrate preparation.
- Saves time and money in labor and equipment costs.
- Significantly reduces pool plaster de-lamination problems.
- Low VOC - Meets LEED Criteria.
Where to use:
- Pool & Spa
Create a custom PDF for your submittal package. Select from the following documents: Product Technical Data Sheets (PTDS), Installation Guides, Safety Data Sheets, Color Charts, CSI Specs, Detail Drawings, Warranty Info., Care & Maintenance, and Chemical Resistance Charts.
Have a question, need a sample, looking for a contractor? Send us a message or give us a call.